The Stats
I walked from 1/10/24 to 31/10/24, most convenient.

36932 steps x 31 days equals 1,144,832 steps. I’m guessing I lost around a stone. Not really sure. No harm I hear the masses cry.
The numbers are:
36932 steps x 31 days equals 1,144,832 steps. I’m guessing I lost around a stone. Not really sure. No harm I hear the masses cry.
Thanks for all the messages of support etc. Joan, as usual, was the standout and kudos to her for picking out Cicero’s tomb in Formia, a great spot. There’s not much that gets by her to be fair.
Vic chipped in with a fair few comments as befits a fellow Camino walker. What he did on the Sanabres in 2019 was truly impressive. Of course, it broke him in the end (that’s what carrying 17 kgs on concrete will do to your shins) but fair play, he went back and took care of those missing stages. Coincidentally, where we walked then is the exact location of those terrible floods in Valencia today that killed over 150 people. Drought for three months earlier this year and then flash floods as ground is to hard to absorb water, it’s all scary stuff. But I digress. Blog dedicated to AM who would have been with me every step of the way if she didn’t have her own struggles. A proper kind and lovely person. There’s a few more All-Irelands in you yet.
Legend! Over a million steps in October. Well done Frank….
ReplyDelete