The Animals

Just to say the Italians don’t quite take this whole ‘keep you dog behind a fence’ thing that seriously. I have been raced at by at least four or five dogs so far on this trip. The secret is to pretend you are a cat. 

I have also spotted a dead snake and a live family of water rats, at least I think they were water rats. They weren’t otters is all I know. Quite cute from 30 meters. 

Finally, and nothing to do with animals, I see bouquets/ribbons are put on the door of houses where a baby has just arrived. I’ve seen three so far, some are really big. Must be local to Lazio as I never saw this up North. Or I just never passed a door up North that had a new baby. Who knows. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 5 - Fondi (25 kms)

Finding bodies