Day 18,19 - Adriana (38 kms), Molfetta ( 29 kms)
Early start, careful on the roads in the dark, Canosa di Puglia just like all the other towns, kip mostly, reasonable centre, as previously mentioned, rubbish is everywhere in and out of towns. I think this was my last long stage left, my Air B&B has gone off grid, hopefully not for too long as I need the code to get in. It also turned out to be a kip. 
Strada del Ollio

Roman Bridge before Canosa di Puglia

Strada del Ollio
Roman Bridge before Canosa di Puglia
The following day had a nice three hour walk in the rain on busy road followed by another 2.5 hours to Molfetta. This was the only picture I took all day but I like it. Only in Italy. Narrower than Douglas Street. Feet are killing me, and my boots are starting to disintegrate. They’ll make it though.
Comments
Post a Comment