Day 11 - Telese Terme (33 Kms)

Telese is the second town where they use kind of an American style block system. Nothing too impressive here though. And like that Belgium woman commented to me,  all the rubbish in the country is very ugly. Real shame. So far, with few exceptions, most of the villages and towns I’ve been in have been kind of shabby. Sure, the hill top towns are spectacular from afar, but would you live there? Not sure I would.
 
There definitely is a big difference between the North and the South. I’m in the state of Campania at the moment, maybe Apulia will be better.

In case you are wondering, my feet are very sore. I think it’s because my soles are almost worn down. Or it could be that I’m just getting too old for this lark. And maybe the photos can redeem this post. Nope, didn’t think so. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 5 - Fondi (25 kms)

Finding bodies